Sunday, November 6, 2022

West Coast highlights

My vacation to California, Oregon and Washington in late October and early November was filled with deepened connections and reconnections with dear friends and family. Below are the highlights. I didn't get photos of everyone...missing are John & Barbara (brother & sister-in-law), Elena (friend from high school and beyond) and Rick (first husband). Here's what I did capture:

Japan Town, San Francisco - with Victoria as my tour guide.

Victoria at the entrance to the Japanese restaurant where we dined in Pacifica, CA.

View from the Highlands Inn, Carmel, CA, where I breakfasted with Elena.

View from Pacific Grove, CA beach.

Brother, Chris, with little Arnold.

Me, enjoying the P.G. ocean air.

Jamie and me at Baja Cantina in Carmel Valley, CA.

Sisters-in-law.

Sister and brother.

Joseph at home in Walla Walla, WA (before his haircut).

Pigs!

Joseph and Aunt Nancy.

Joseph and Janet preparing to carve Halloween pumpkins.

Janet's creation!

"The Howling" by Joseph.

Halloween smiles from me, Joseph and Janet.

Joseph with the lighted pumpkins.

Heather and me playing "Parks."

Heather and me, at my Portland, OR, Vrbo cottage.


No comments: